Sunday, June 25, 2006

Welcome to Grandma's Hands!

I'm a granddmother-to-be (that's me on the far left holding our son, Matt, and my husband, David, holding mother-to-be, Megan), and I'm glad to have a new audience with whom to share this news. My daughter, Meg's first child, our first grandchild, is due November 26th. I'm already engaged in thanks-giving!!

If you're a grandma-to-be (or a grandma-wannabe), a new grandma, or a long-time grandma (but still reveling in this role), please log on, introduce yourself, and let's starting chatting. I'd love to share our thinking and strategies for interacting with our children and grandchilren in ways that enhance the quality of all of our lives.

When my grandma put her hands to just about anything--quilting, baking, soothing chigger bites or upset stomachs--the results were amazing. I hope you'll help make this grandma's hands a source of love and opportunity by sharing your wisdom about grandparenting with me and with others.

Grandma Jan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home